Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Last minute again

Really need to improve on my commitment to blogging especially when they're a class requirement, oh well there's always next semester.

Sticking to my trend of sharing others' photography I have a few photos from my father and his co-workers. My dad's a forester and part of their job is to work with the Fire Department during the summer months. In between working and breaks my dad and his friends always manage to get some amazing photos from within the heart of the wild fires that ravage the country side from all over the nation.

The ones I'm showing you are from this past summer with a mixture of photos taken from phones and small compact Nikons.

(Photos belong to Tony Incashola JR, James Lozeau, and Mark Couture)
Not a fire photo but just thought to show how crazy
my dad and his co-workers are




There's Dad







No comments:

Post a Comment