Friday, November 8, 2013

Better Late than Never

        I am a horrible student and have neglected my blog for my photography class for the last few weeks. In the past couple of weeks I have gone to Yellowstone National Park and to a local park with some friends/classmates. Unfortunately, I'm still in the processing of editing them so they will not be posted for the next week or so.

        However, in substitute I have decided to post a some photos from a web entry I stumbled across just the other day. I know nothing of this man's work, what equipment he uses, or if he is a professional photographer or not. All I know was that his photos are simply black and white and tell an exquisite story of struggle.
        I also encourage to check out the web entry your self at: A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully





No comments:

Post a Comment